OFF-TOPIC: Perl...

I know this is not the right place to write this but...

I'm afraid of Perl. I love it, I think it's a wonderful language and
what to say about CPAN... is uncomparable!.

But today, if you want to develop for the the Nokia Smartphones
(Symbian), or for the Nintendo DS, or for large systems or for
GNOME/GTK, etc... the commom language seems to be Python.

Perl6 is comming but may be it's too late.

Really sorry for this FUD if somebody thinks that it's what is. :-/

Thoughts are welcome.

Peco