Re: missing _copy [Re: $region->get_clipbox copy rect]

On Jan 13, 2008, at 12:45 PM, Torsten Schoenfeld wrote:

Yes.  In PangoAttributes.xs, we register custom wrapper functions for
PangoColor that convert the pointers to and from arrays.

/me slaps forehead.

I was digging in the wrong place.

--
me, while driving the car: Okay, girls, what do you want for lunch?
yvonne: I wan' noo-tulls!