Re: Grab a pixmap of a window

On Fri, 2008-02-08 at 14:10 +1100, Daniel Kasak wrote:

Now I have another question. The point of getting the image was to turn
it into a PDF. I'm using PDF::ReportWriter for this at the moment, but
I'm curious if I can do it with Cairo. I can't find any documentation on
creating a surface from a png ( to use with the PDF backend ). The only
thing I've found is the c function cairo_image_surface_create_from_png
( see the image demo at http://cairographics.org/samples/ ). Is this
available from the Perl bindings? Anyway, no great worries as I have it
working currently.

It's bound as Cairo::ImageSurface->create_from_png:
<http://search.cpan.org/~tsch/Cairo-1.045/Cairo.pm#PNG_Support_--_Reading_and_writing_PNG_images>

--
Bye,
-Torsten