New project, code review request

Hello,

I'm new to this list, and and somewhat new to gtk && perl. Some time ago I started working on a todo list management tool. To my shame, most of the implementation is based on searching trough the limited code base of gtk-perl programs, translating from other programs (mainly Tasque) and "coding by coincidence". I would appreciate if some of the gurus of the perl-gtk project would take a look at my code and point out any flaws regarding coding, implementation .. etc.

The source can be seen at
http://code.google.com/p/task-gtk-perl/source/browse/

Also, you can download the tgz at http://task-gtk-perl.googlecode.com/files/task-gtk-perl.0.1.tar.gz

Thank you for your time,