Re: issues with trigger_tooltip_query

Sergei Steshenko <sergstesh yahoo com> writes:

The displayed info lags, i.e. I have to remove mouse pointer from the
slider and to position it over it again in order to see up to date
info - even though I'm calling set_tooltip_text from
motion_notify_event subroutine.

I don't know anything about tooltips, but for the events you might have
to get enter_notify_event too for when the window first maps or the
mouse first moves into it (I think).  Any drags or grabs complicate
stuff further, but shouldn't apply if you're just waving the mouse
around unpressed etc.