Re: Subclasses, tied hashes, {get,set}_property, undefined values

On Sun, 2007-11-18 at 15:13 -0500, muppet wrote:

So, does this make sense?  Is the benchmark sound, or are there cases
which are slowed down measurably by this patch?  Is the
name gperl_sv_defined good, or are there better alternatives?

Sounds like a good idea to me.  I'm sure Gtk2 and friends contain lots
more places where this would be necessary...  I'm not really concerned
by how much this might slow things down, because any performance gain
we were getting was based on not doing everything we should've been
doing.

Alright, committed.  I'll fix Gtk2 soon.

--
Bye,
-Torsten