Re: setting Gtk2::Gdk::Color pixel

muppet <scott asofyet org> writes:

In my experience, you don't try to take that kind of knowledge of the
background; either do the plain XOR or expect to clear and redraw the
background.

I suppose it's a bit old school, but in the right circumstances it's
portable and fast.  At any rate could Gtk2::Gdk::Color->new take an
optional pixel value per below?

(I thought about a couple of words for the docs there, or even just the
comments, but I suspect it's better to leave the obscurities of what
fields are used when to Gtk and X.)

Some setter funcs too could let you re-use a color object I guess, for
doing things in a loop, but making a new one each time probably isn't
terribly expensive.