Re: setting Gtk2::Gdk::Color pixel

On 17/11/2007, muppet <scott asofyet org> wrote:
XOR is useful for reversible drawing.  I swear, the white+xor trick
works.  I just wrote the attached script, and used it to create the
attached screenshot.  Load your favorite picture (watch out -- scaling
and scrolling are left as an exercise for you) and drag button 1 around.

Your timing is excellent. This comes just in time to save me major
head-scratching on how to implement rubberbanding for a crop function.

Thanks.

Jeff