gtk-look.el

This is a bit of emacs code I've had on the go for a fair while, looking
up gtk documentation.  It was first C, then scheme, now perl.  For perl
you can have point on say Gtk2::Label->new and it'll go to
gtk_label_new.  Or on a method name like set_text it'll offer the
various possible "set_text" funcs in a completions buffer.

I use it with w3m, but any emacs "browse-url" is ok.  The method names
completions is a recent feature, I'm not yet sure if it's ideal.  Some
guessing which func you interested in might be cute.  At any rate, if
you're into emacs give it a try.

http://www.geocities.com/user42_kevin/gtk-look/index.html