Re: Complete 'Gtk2-Perl for Windows' build available

On Nov 13, 2007 2:12 PM, Grant McLean <grant mclean net nz> wrote:
On Tue, 2007-11-13 at 13:59 -0800, spicy jack wrote:
I posted here about a week ago looking for help with building
Gtk2-Perl on Windows using MinGW and dmake.  I've figured it out
enough to get a basic build working.  I've made it available here:

Would I be right in guessing that gnome-canvas is one of the libraries
that's not included yet?

Ahh, but now it is included.  The build I have now runs the
Gnome2-Canvas demo successfully.

I'm just about to post another e-mail with the particulars.

Thanks,

Brian

--
"(Rock and roll is) a rebellion against the Puritan ethic which was
decreed from the beginning of our society that Americans are not