Re: Notes from building Gtk2-Perl using MinGW/dmake (long)

On Wed, 2007-11-14 at 19:11 -0800, spicy jack wrote:

Cairo-1.043 - The Makefile.PL is missing 'cairo_font_type_from_sv' and
'cairo_font_type_to_sv' in the @exports list. It should be added prior
to running Makefile.PL so the Cairo.def file gets created correctly.

Fixed.  Unfortunately, I can't commit because I can't reach the CVS
server.

Here's an error I got when I ran 'perl Makefile.PL'

WARNING: EXTRA_META is not a known parameter.
'EXTRA_META' is not a known MakeMaker parameter name.

Those can be ignored.

Note (probably harmless): No library found for -lcairo

With this, ExtUtils::MakeMaker tells you that it was unable to find the
cairo library.  That's probably the reason you need to hand-edit the
linker lines in the Makefile.

Glib-1.162 - The Glib.exports file is missing 'SvGKeyFile' in the
@exports list.  It should be added prior to running Makefile.PL so the
Glib.def file gets created correctly.

Committed to both branches.

Thanks!