Re: gtk-perl documentation in html

Denis wrote:
muppet wrote:
Now, do those L<> links to non-existent pages get eaten by the pod-to-
html translator, or does your html output contain links to non-
existent html pages?

The line I sent you is at the begining of the generated html :

Cannot find page `Glib::InitiallyUnowned' at L<> on line 107

ENOCAFF - "User error, please add caffeine"

I totally misread you.

That sounds like an issue in the pod2html script deciding where to send error
messages.  At this point i am out of my depth.  :-)

--
muppet <scott at asofyet dot org>