Re: can't signal_connect in windows.

On Jun 18, 2007, at 2:19 PM, Dirk Koopman wrote:

That seems to match Ok.

Ho Hum...

If @Gtk2::Window::ISA does not contain Glib::Object, then you're hitting this issue:

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-perl-list/2007-March/msg00034.html

You can work around this by forcing Glib::Object into the @ISA for Gtk2::Object, or build a newer gtk+. Building gtk+ and Gtk2 on Windows are Known To Suck, but i defer to the experience of people who actually have Windows around.

--
The stereo, playing the Beastie Boys' "Rhymin' and Stealin'": "I'll steal your girlie like I stole your bike!"

Elysse:  "You mean, take off the chain and ride away?"