Re: Where can I get the main pod documents

On Fri, 2007-07-20 at 01:55 +0800, Ye Wenbin wrote:

I see the main documents in the Documents page, But only html format is
available, where can I get the pod format, so I can convert them to man
format?

when you install the Gtk2 module (and GObject related modules using the
apidoc generation provided by the gtk2-perl core modules) you should
have installed the man pages for the various classes, plus any other
additional documentation the module provides.

ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--
Emmanuele Bassi,