GTK critical assertion : WIDGET_REALIZED_FOR_EVENT

HI All,
I am using Perl-Gtk2 and observing this assertion, once in a while, when the application is opened:

$ Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_widget_event: assertion
`WIDGET_REALIZED_FOR_EVENT (widget, event)' failed
at /usr/share/osfr/tools/ddore.pl line 1192.
Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_widget_event: assertion `WIDGET_REALIZED_FOR_EVENT
(widget, event)' failed at /usr/share/osfr/tools/ddore.pl line 1192.

The line #1192 the assertion points to is
    main Gtk2; <-----
    exit( 0 );

I am not sure why this assertion is happening, since I am not able to debug further[since it points to the event loop].
I am using Glade and building my main window using Glade files.

Just wanted to check if anyone in this group has encountered any similar problem? Is there any more data that I need to supply
for this issue?

Any help in this regard will be appreciated.

Thanks
Ashwin