drag and drop throught 2 GtkTreeView

Hi,

I've scripted an file browser like application using Perl and Gtk.
a left GtkTreeView (for folders) and a right GtkTreeView for contents of
each folders. When I change folder, contents changes to show the content
of the selected folder.

And, I've having problems for the next stage of my application.

In fact, I would like to move a file (into another folder). So, is it
possible to drag and drop a line from one GtkTreeView (contents) to a
line inGtkTreeView another (folders) ?

Without any code (by default), and in the same GtkTreeView, I can see a
triangle (to expand) when I move a file below another.

thanks for your informations.