Re: GtkImageView

On Tue, 2007-12-11 at 15:55 +0100, Jeffrey Ratcliffe wrote:

How do I define/Where do I get the typemap for GdkEventButton? It
isn't pulled in by #include <gtk2perl.h>.

We don't have separate typemaps for all the event types.  We just have
one for GdkEvent* which looks at the event's type at run-time to decide
how to represent it.

So use GdkEvent* for the type of the argument and insert casts to
GdkEventButton* where needed.  The xsub for gtk_window_activate_key in
Gtk2/xs/GtkWindow.xs might serve as an example.

--
Bye,
-Torsten