Re: Gtk2::Dialog docs on delete-event

On Tue, 2007-11-20 at 10:59 +1100, Kevin Ryde wrote:
I think a typo from the Gtk reference manual has propagated into the
Gtk2::Dialog docs.  Where it says

    If a dialog receives a delete event, the "response" signal will be
    emitted with a response ID of 'GTK_RESPONSE_NONE'

I believe it's actually GTK_RESPONSE_DELETE_EVENT (simple program below,
hit the window manager delete button).

The GtkDialog docs say NONE under the response signal description, but I
think it ought to be DELETE_EVENT as per earlier in the same page.  I'm
also fairly sure there's no difference for the response under
gtk_dialog_run, though I've never used that.

Looks good to me.  Committed to HEAD and the stable branch.  Thanks for
the patch!

--
Bye,
-Torsten