Re: application to show to potential users?

On Thu, 2007-08-16 at 18:34 +0300, Gabor Szabo wrote:

When trying to convince some folks to start using Perl
I can show them quick and dirty examples but that might just
enforce their view of perl as a "scripting language".

I would like to show them a nice application written in GTK2 Perl
not the source code, just the application.

As in most cases these people are using Windows I would like to show
them an application there.

Which applications would you recommend?

I've always liked dvd::rip

Also I've just put up some screenshots of a prototype object builder for
my Axis database app at http://entropy.homelinux.org/axis ( click on the
'future' link at the top-right for the screenshots ).

--
Daniel Kasak
IT Developer