image layout questions

Hello!

I've been trying gtk2 perl for a few days now. Coming from Tk I'm
slowly learning how to code it.

I have a few questions, hope some of you could point me in the right direction.

I'm looking for a way to display images in a horizontal layout. I'm
building a timeline displaying images from left to right. I'd like to
be able to use set_reorderable(TRUE) to shuffle the images around left
or right on this timeline.
The TreeView seems to be a good candidate of doing this, but it seems
to be design to show data in rows and columns in a vertical layout. I
only want one row with lots of columns and I need to be able to access
each cell to reorder them.
Any suggestion what widget/class that could help me out here?

Another part of the gui is a grid layout of images, rows and columns.
Each cell containing an image that can be selected for various
callbacks.
I've build a simple prototype with IconView that works great. I can
access individual images, drag n drop them, shuffle them around
(reorderable), however, I can't figure out how to make the size of the
icons bigger than 'dialog'. I would like to show images bigger than
this, say 100x200 pixels big. I understand IconView is designed to
display small icons, but since it seem to have all functionality I'm
looking for I was hoping I could use it.
Any ideas how to work around the size of the images, or any other
class I should be looking at.

Please let me know if I don't make any sense and I'll try to rephrase
my questions.

Thanks heaps!

johan