Re: controlling the focus order.

Thanks for the quick reply.

Torsten Schoenfeld wrote:

On Tue, 2006-09-26 at 22:50 +1000, Neil Dugan wrote:

I found the Gtk2::Controller->set_focus_order() function, but I was unable to find anything on how to use it.

I suppose you mean Gtk2::Container->set_focus_chain() here.  To use it,
just supply an ordered list of widgets that should be in the chain:
yes, typo sorry.

  @chain = ($widget1, $widget2, ...);
  $container->set_focus_chain (@chain);

Or, of course:

  $container->set_focus_chain ($widget1, $widget2, ...);

I tried using set_focus_chain() on the window object that didn't
affect anything,  I then tried using set_focus_chain() on the first
Vbox that is packed into the window, that did do something.  When the
<tab> key it hit the entry widget that is first emits a
'focus-out-event' signal, then the focus returns to the first widget,
it doesn't move to the second widget in the chain.

Regards Neil.