RE: SimpleList drag and drop- works :-)

What I found is that the underlying array can't be changed
in the drop callback. The drop callback has to return first,
before any changes can occur.

I wouldn't have thought of that.

So what to do? I looked for the event-types
which occured right after the drop, and used a global flag.

Give that man a cigar. Thank you muchly.

How did you check what event-types occurred? Did you write some code to tell you? Or was it just experience?

Try this, I promise it works, but it may not be the optimum event
to look for.

And work it does very nicely, thank you. If someone wants to suggest a better event, I am all ears, but for
the moment it does the job.

Jeff