TreeStore, undocumented method

Am Montag, 11. September 2006 16:36 schrieb Ratcliffe, Jeffrey (Peters):
Use Google on this mailing list (your+query+site%3Amail.gnome.org): the
embedded search function of mail.gnome.org has been broken/not so
accurate for a while, now.

That searches the whole of mail.gnome.org. To just search this list:

query site:http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-perl-list/

With Google, mail.gnome.org doesn't need a search function.

Jeff

Yes, the archive seems to be a real goldmine.
However, I've created a TreeView with one column that works quite fine.
After some googling I've found a python example how to get the text of the
selected column:

    $treeview->signal_connect(cursor_changed => sub {
                my $treeselection = $treeview->get_selection;
                my ($treestore, $iter) = $treeselection->get_selected;
                warn $treestore->get_value($iter, 0);
     });

However, get_value isn't listed in the Gtk2::TreeStore POD. Is that a bug?

Yet another question: How can I get the text of the first column of the
superior row (if there is one)?

Thanks for all your help :).

--Michael