Re: Showing http links in gtk-perl

Mike Martin wrote:
Is it possibe to show a clickable http link using only gtk-perl?

All I have been able to find is something using gnome.

gtk+ 2.10 will add GtkLinkButton, but 2.10 is still a ways off.  We have
support ready for that new widget (not sure if it's in CVS yet), but it has
not been released.

GtkLinkButton simply fires a hook when the user activates the link; the
application developer is responsible for ensuring that the url hook actually
does the right thing.

--
muppet <scott at asofyet dot org>