Re: CVS hostname changed

On Sat, 2006-05-13 at 17:53 +0200, Torsten Schoenfeld wrote:
To update an existing checkout, you should be able to use this command

  find . -name Root -exec perl -pi -we 's#\ cvs\ sourceforge\ net:/cvsroot/gtk2-perl#\ gtk2-perl cvs
sourceforge net:/cvsroot/gtk2-perl#;' {} \;

Worked perfectly - thanks.

I hadn't updated my CVS tree in a while since most of my Perl-GTK work
is with the packaged version of the libraries in Debian stable.  Doing a
CVS update today and seeing all those filenames scrolling by reminded me
what a lot of work you guys are doing - thanks, you guys rock!

Cheers
Grant