Re: setting line dash on Gnome2::Canvas

Remco Wouts wrote:
The following hack works for me:

use Inline C => 'DATA';

Inline->init;

....<your stuff>
$canvasitem->set(dash=>main::pattern(0,10,5));

Well, look at that.  I thought i'd checked GnomeCanvasShape's properties and
found nothing, but apparently i just need more sleep.

The problem, of course, is that a) the property is G_TYPE_POINTER, which is
useless to bindings because it lacks type information, and b) the type of the
structure being passed is ArtVpathDash, a libart type, which is unbound.

We may have to come up with a special handler for this.  It gets complicated
because of the need to manage object lifetimes -- the Inline code you posted
uses a static structure and therefore is neither threadsafe nor reentrant.

--
muppet <scott at asofyet dot org>