another easy fix for Mup::CellRendererProgress;

Hi,

After seeing that I needed an SET_PROPERTY in
the custom cell renderer for spinboxes, I checked
out the Mup::CellRendererProgress;
in the examples directory of the Gtk2-1.115 release.

The example  cellrenderer_progress.pl , never really
worked right, but I never looked into it. The text progress
would display, but the bar had no motion.

Anyways, I looked at the package, and muppet had written

# we'll use the default new, GET_PROPERTY and SET_PROPERTY provided by
# Glib::Object::Subclass.

Apparently that dosn't do the trick for the bar, only the
text field worked. So I added

sub SET_PROPERTY {
   my ( $self, $pspec, $val ) = @_;
   $self->{ $pspec->get_name } = $val;
}

and voila, the bar worked too.

Maybe you could update the example, or figure out why?

As always.... you know more than me, :-)
zentara

http://zentara.net/japh.html