Requirements for Gtk2::ComboBox?

Hey everybody.  Long time list watcher, first time list caller.

This might be a stupid question, but I was wondering if there was a way
to figure out what version of the bindings I need to be able to use the
Gtk2::ComboBox and Gtk2::ComboBoxEntry widgets?

My Gtk2 version is 2.6.4, which I think should have it; but
$Gtk2::VERSION is 1.081.  I couldn't figure out whether that was too old
for this widget or not.

However, whenever I try

Gtk2::ComboBox->new;

I get that same old familiar message:

Can't locate object method "new" via package "Gtk2::ComboBox" (perhaps
you forgot to load "Gtk2::ComboBox"?)

Thanks for any help you can give.
--
Kenneth Swanson <kswanson watson wustl edu>