Re: Can't locate object method "signal_connect"

On Sun, 2006-01-01 at 19:35 +1100, Rod Butcher wrote:

I get loads of the following trying to use / build gtk2 perl with the
latest cvs of glib / gtk2. What is it in fact telling me ?

GtkObject was recently changed to inherit from GInitiallyUnowned instead
of GObject as it used to.  This breaks the bindings.  There's still
discussion going on at

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-devel-list/2005-December/msg00278.html

and I hope we can get the change reverted.

--
Bye,
-Torsten