Gtk2::GladeXML on Windows: permission denied ( again )

Hi all.

I'm trying to do an install on Windows 2000, but not getting anywhere :(

I've installed Gtk2 and Perl and all modules ( for Gtk2, using the latest Win32 binaries ) as a user ( Windows 2000 Power User on a Windows NT domain ). No matter what I do do file / folder permissions ( eg remove all permissions, and add 'Full Control' to 'Everyone', and make these permissions propogate to children, I keep getting:

Can't load 'C:/Perl/site/lib/auto/Gtk2/GladeXML/GladeXML.dll' for module Gtk2::GladeXML: load_file:Access is denied at C:/Perl/lib/DynaLoader.pm line 230

I've also tried pretty much everything with respect to the permission of this particular file ( GladeXML.dll ). I've had this problem before, but frigging around with file / folder permissions got me working then ... it doesn't seem to do it for me this time though.

Any ideas?

Dan