Re: GET_SORT_COLUMN_ID segfault

On Dec 28, 2006, at 5:48 AM, Jens Luedicke wrote:

On 12/27/06, muppet <scott asofyet org> wrote:

I can see the fix in the code, but my sandbox is broken and i can't
compile or test.  Please try the patch below; if that works, i'll
commit it.

I just tried to apply the patch and I get an error message:

jens gattaca ~/devel/Gtk2-1.141 $ patch -p0 < ../../ GtkTreeSortable.xs.diff
patching file xs/GtkTreeSortable.xs
patch: **** malformed patch at line 10: {

Harumph.... stupid text mangling in mail clients... There's supposed to be a space at the beginning of each line, creating an extra column in which diff places the difference markers. Here's the patch as an attachment, in hopes that it is less mangled.