Re: Gtk2 docs/tutorials

On Tue, 2006-08-15 at 13:52 +0200, Dieter Schicker wrote:
Hi,

I'm new to Gtk2 (not to Perl) and I want to kindly ask if someone can
point me to some good docs/examples/tutorials about gtk2-perl. I looked
at the "official" ones but IMHO they are not very exhaustive for a
newcomer.

I am a few weeks ahead of you and I must say that, once I got my head
around the perl binding conventions, the most useful documentation I
have found is the stuff in the package 'devhelp'.

This is a local copy of the C API reference and tutorial stuff. It has
thorough hyperlinking (with a few exceptions) and, to me, is a very good
source of information.

Dirk