Re: Gtk2::Expander "expanded" property

On Sep 12, 2005, at 6:15 AM, Dirk van der Walt wrote:

I'm experiencing a strange behavior from Gtk2::Expander's
“expanded” property.
If I connect to the “activate” signal, I expect to get TRUE
when it is expanded, and FALSE when it is closed, but I get
the exact opposite.

Am I missing something?

User-connected signal handlers run before the default handlers, so your callback is running before the expander's state has been changed.

You can change that trivially, by changing

    $expander->signal_connect('activate' => sub {

    $expander->signal_connect_after (activate => sub {

--
"it's hard to be eventful when you have this much style."
   - me, rationalizing yet another night of sitting at home.