Re: Long running DBI queries (gtk2 , threads)

On Sep 1, 2005, at 4:21 PM, ofey aikon wrote:

If no one sees issues with this approach, I'll load this into cpan
under the name

Gtk2::Ex::threads::DBI

Lowercase package names are typically reserved for pragmatic modules. Please call it Gtk2::Ex::Threads::DBI.

Would it be a little simpler to have Gtk2::Ex::DBI, and have that implemented with threads on win32 and whatever works best on linux (with the implemention completely hidden, of course)?

--
Meg: Brian! Chris picked his nose and keeps trying to touch me with his finger! Chris: What good is mining nose gold if I can't share it with the townspeople?
   -- Family Guy