Re: Strange bug while subclassing Gtk2::Box

Jaap Karssenberg said:
Ok, the problem is not that propagate_expose doesn't work, the problem
is that my box object doesn't get expose events in the first place. I
tried adding "expose_mask" for my box object but that didn't help. Any
other suggestions on what should be turned on/off in order to get expose
events ?

SHould you be chaining up in size-allocate or size-request?  Are there any
signals whose propagation you're inhibiting by accident?

Try adding propagate_expose() in a callback for the toplevel window's
expose-event.

--
muppet <scott at asofyet dot org>