Re: Win32 permission problem: GladeXML.dll

On Oct 4, 2005, at 8:20 PM, Daniel Kasak wrote:

I get this error when logged on as a Windows 2000 user ( Power User ). If I log in as Domain Administrator, the error doesn't occur.
Any ideas?

If you installed as administrator, did the files get created with limited permissions?

--
Meg: Brian! Chris picked his nose and keeps trying to touch me with his finger! Chris: What good is mining nose gold if I can't share it with the townspeople?
   -- Family Guy