Re: misc fixes

On Tue, 2005-10-04 at 05:27 +0200, gtk-perl schmorp de wrote:

When a function does allow NULL, we simply add
_ornull manually -- just like you did in the patch.

Is there any reason why it didn't get applied?

No tests.  This last release was a stable release which (to me, at
least) basically means no untested code changes.  I do have the patch
sitting right in my home dir and I do intend to write tests for your
changes (unless you beat me to it), but I just didn't get to it for
yesterday's release.

--
Bye,
-Torsten