Re: simplelist column width

On May 25, 2005, at 7:29 AM, Dave M wrote:

Is there a way to set the max width of the columns in SimpleList and
still allow the user to resize each column manually? I don't want each
column to be able to scroll beyond $x unless the user does it.

There's a hard cap on width, via

  $tree_view_column->set_max_width ($newval);

http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/GtkTreeViewColumn.html#gtk- tree-view-column-set-max-width

But i don't think that will let the user stretch beyond the max, but it is still resizable.

--
I think it worked on the Wiley Coyote model of project management - if
at any point you looked down and realised what you were doing was