Re: Gtk2::MozEmbed + DOM

On Sat, 2005-03-26 at 20:18 +0100, Scott Lanning wrote:

The only modification I did to your patch is to include
<dom/nsIDOMMouseEvent.h> instead of just <nsIDOMMouseEvent.h> as the
latter doesn't exist on my system.

Hmm, it's weird that mine is not in the `dom' subdirectory.
It's on Debian Linux, from the package `mozilla-dev', version 1.7.6-1.
Possibly it's due to differing versions of Mozilla.

I have 1.7.6 too, on a Gentoo installation.

 You will have to change the %build_reqs
hash in Makefile.PL to require the next unstable version of Gtk2 for the
CodeGen changes.

This is 1.080, correct?
(if not, we might see why my signals aren't working)

1.080 is the current version.  The CodeGen changes will appear in 1.081
which hasn't a scheduled release date yet.  It will probably coincide
with GNOME 2.10.1, unless we find a major bug that demands an earlier
release.

--
Bye,
-Torsten