Re: adding entry in nautilus context

Hi,

On Sun, 2005-06-26 at 14:27 +0200, The Saltydog wrote:
Where could I read the basics to add an entry into nautilus
context-menu froma gtk2-perl application?

You can't read, since there isn't a Perl binding for the
libnautilus-extensions library, which would do the trick.

I had been thinking about binding this library, but haven't got much
time around; plus, toying with GLib runtime modules and Perl is quite
out of my XS skills, at the moment.

Regards,
 Emmanuele.

--