Re: populating a TreeStore in reverse order

On 6/22/05, Quentin <squentin free fr> wrote:
for using a perl array to store the data, there is only my program :
qsplayer (still looking for another name ;)), that you can find there :
http://squentin.free.fr

Thank you. I'll have a look.

But if you want to display a partially read tree, you have to know the
root of the branch, you can't display leaves that are not attached,
directly or not, to a row at depth=0.

Yes, I know. That's why I cannot use this method. If I have to wait
for the last element (depth=0) I cannot display while loading. The
user should wait the end of the scanning process.