Re: G_PARAM_PRIVATE removed from gparam.h ?

On Tue, 2005-04-12 at 08:24 +1000, Rod Butcher wrote:

Greetings,my first time here. Does anybody know why G_PARAM_PRIVATE
seems to have disappeared from include/glib-2.0/gobject/gparam.h in the
last few weeks ? I can't compile the Perl Glib module any more.

Wow, I've no idea why this message went unanswered for so long.  Sorry
for that.  Last week, I finally managed to notice this problem too.  I
asked the gtk+ developers about it and they're now going to re-add the
enum value.

--
Bye,
-Torsten