Re: Displaying simple HTML and pod

On 7/30/05, Torsten Schoenfeld <kaffeetisch gmx de> wrote:
The dependency on Mozilla::DOM is optional.  It should work just fine
without it.  If it doesn't, that's a bug and I'd like to know about it.

Oh I see, that was only a warning ant the perl Makefile.PL failed on the missing
Mozilla libraries.

I had to install the mozilla-devel package and then I could install
Mozilla::DOM and
Gtk2::MozEmbed as well.

Thanks to all of you!

BTW would it be possible with Mozilla::DOM to create amodule similar to
Win32::IE::Mechanize ? That one uses a real IE as a user agent with an
API similar
to that ow WWW::Mechanize.

Gabor