Re: Displaying simple HTML and pod

On Jul 30, 2005, at 7:57 AM, Gábor Szabó wrote:

I could not find Gtk2::Html2 on CPAN, I see v0.04 is on Sourceforge.
Is there any plan to release it on CPAN? I'd really prefer my user to
use CPAN.pm
only and not to rely on any manual method of installation.

Gtk2::Html2 is in need of a maintainer, and as such hasn't had anyone to give a thorough test and push it to CPAN. Anyone interested?

Most distros should have packages available. I believe DAG has fedora rpms for all of the gtk2-perl stuff.

I found Gtk2::MozEmbed but it has lots of requirements that seem to be hard
to satisfy: it wants Mozilla::DOM    that wants mozilla-xpcom which I
could not install with yum on FC3 :-( still trying.

homie:~$ locate gtkmozembed.h
/usr/include/mozilla-1.7.6/gtkembedmoz/gtkmozembed.h
homie:~$ rpm -qf /usr/include/mozilla-1.7.6/gtkembedmoz/gtkmozembed.h
mozilla-devel-1.7.6-1.2.5
homie:~$ locate mozilla-xpcom
/usr/lib/pkgconfig/mozilla-xpcom.pc
homie:~$ rpm -qf /usr/lib/pkgconfig/mozilla-xpcom.pc
mozilla-devel-1.7.6-1.2.5
homie:~$ cat /etc/issue
Fedora Core release 2 (Tettnang)
Kernel \r on an \m

homie:~$

--
"it's hard to be eventful when you have this much style."
   - me, rationalizing yet another night of sitting at home.