Re: A little fix for Gtk2::Dialog

On Jul 21, 2005, at 6:21 PM, A. Pagaltzis wrote:

* muppet <scott asofyet org> [2005-07-21 23:10]:

That's an oversight.  We have our own producct at
http://bugzilla.gnome.org . Where's the obvious place on
gtk2-perl.sf.net to put that link?  "Links"?

In the navigation to the right, I’d say, not burried somewhere on
a page. Gtk2-Perl is, after all, only really of interest to
developers, so the bugtracker link is not to be hidden away in a
developer area, as it would be with projects writing end-user
stuff.

Alright, then.  Check out the sidebar:  "Report Bugs" => bugzilla.

--
"Ghostbusters" is the best movie of this decade.
  -- Neal, circa 1996, referring to a movie released in 1984.