Re: dialog box outside its parrent window

muppet wrote:
If you mean "outside" in the sense of "the position of the child is unrelated to the position of the parent, and sometimes is many many pixels away rather than overlapping the parent", then you can do things like

   # for a dialog created with a parent
   $dialog->set_position ('center-on-parent');

If the dialog has no parent (e.g., you didn't pass a window reference to Gtk2::Dialog::new), then give it a parent with

My fault, I've just discovered my stupid mistake, giving undef for parent parameter.

However, I got this warning when trying to add VBox to Dialog window :

Gtk-WARNING **: Attempting to add a widget with type GtkVBox to a GtkDialog, but as a GtkBin subclass a GtkDialog can only contain one widget at a time; it already contains a widget of type GtkVBox at About.pm line 20, <DATA> line 225.

What happen? I could not add Box to Dialog window?

--

--beast