Re: Cygwin and the Gtk2 cpan perl module

Thanks.

I did exactly that, and it worked.

For the benefit of anyone else with this problem, the library you need
to link against is libGlib.dll.a which, for my installation, is in
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8/cygwin/auto/Glib/libGlib.dll.a
.

Add the full path to this library to EXTRALIBS and LDLOADLIBS in the
generated Makefile, and you should be able to install the module.

Note that you'll have to go through this for any package that depends
on glib or gtk2 ( for example, Gtk2::GladeXML).