Re: A new Gtk2::Ex module

Also look at muppet's "Subclassing Widgets in Perl" tutorial at:

http://gtk2-perl.sourceforge.net/doc/subclassing_widgets_in_perl.html

Brian

On Sun, 9 Jan 2005 10:40:52 -0800 (PST), ofey aikon
<ofey_aikon yahoo com> wrote:
could you have derived from a Gtk2::TreeModel and implemented that interface?

That definitely looks like a possibility. I'm gonna explore more on that.

I've been searching for a Gtk2::TreeModel custom implementation and encountered the following
links.
http://scentric.net/tutorial/
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-perl-list/2004-April/msg00084.html

Is there any other link that may be of good use to start with ?

Thanks,

_Ofey.