Re: simplelist speed

On Jan 5, 2005, at 11:35 PM, Dan Espen wrote:

Sorry for my previous dumb comments on the hidden column approach.

heh, there are no dumb comments, just things you figure out later.  :-)

I've got it working for backgrounds, but foregrounds give me:

GLib-GObject-WARNING **: g_object_set_property:
 object class `GtkCellRendererText'
 has no property named `cell_foreground_gdk' at colorize.pl line 71.

according to the Gtk2::CellRendererText manpage's listing of object properties, it should be 'foreground_gdk', not 'cell_foreground_gdk'.

--
"Ears! They help us -- Ears! They help us hear th-- Ea--E--E--E--Ears!"
  -- A Sesame Street singing toy, with Yvonne gleefully pressing