Re: Menu and toolbar issues with Gnome2::App

muppet said:

Osmo Salomaa said:
How do I set the state of a toggleitem in a menu to default to checked?
I'm using the create_menus method in class Gnome2::App as follows:

If you are not required to support gtk+ < 2.4, you'll be happier using the
action-based menus and toolbars with Gtk2::UIManager.  They are intended to
replace the menu management stuff in Gnome2::App.

More info on GtkUIManager and action-based menus and toolbars.

http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/gtk-migrating-GtkAction.html
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/migrating-gnomeuiinfo.html

--
muppet <scott at asofyet dot org>